Specified visa: Spouse or child of Japanese national


Visa for Spouse of Japanese National (Canadian Citizen)

Period of stay: 1 year or 3 years

  1. Valid passport
  2. Visa application form (also available at the Embassy)
  3. One photo (45mm x 45mm)
  4. Certificate of Eligibility (issued by the Immigration Bureau in Japan)
*For instructions on obtaining the Certificate of Eligibility, please have your family member in Japan contact the nearest Immigration Bureau.





  1. パスポート
  2. 申請書
  3. 写真1枚(45mm x 45mm)
  4. 在留資格認定証明書
* 日本の入国管理局にてご申請ください。詳細は、お近くの入国管理局までお問い合わせ下さい。(日本在住のご家族の方による代理申請も可能。)